Wall Lunch Wall Lunch

...

that was seriously some fucked up shit right there, i mean holy crap, where do you come up with some weird poem like that.. it almost made me puke.

Sky Raid (unfinished) Sky Raid (unfinished)

good ratings...

i thought it was pretty good start off to whatever you can come up with next. try to make it attack some cities or something and include some screaming people running and stuff with destruction everywhere and some cool deep bass background music.

i thought the animation was superb, but the sound effects were kickass... too short for me tho, just go ahead and add on some stuff and re submit, and ill give you a 4 anyday :)

Rebecca Rebecca

kwazy

crazy, that was really funny, except that guy, feeling that other guy, then the kid... o god! Hilarious tho keep up the good work ^.^

Trials of the Spiderman Trials of the Spiderman

saweet

yea, im a spiderman fan and what i hate more than people that dislike spiderman, is when people try to make a tribute or something to spidey, and screw it up, but this was excellent, good job. Just work on the fighting animation a little bit more and your flash movies will be unsurpassable O:)

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Glad to review it!

that, knowing the history behind the flash movie, was excellently put. I love it, the simplicity of the music and the one line, and yet its just like, supremely gnarly wo0t!

Jedi Training Jedi Training

Excellent

That was awesome, it really gave me a good laugh. I couldn't give you much interactivity points, other than me laughing my head off. It was very good. I really hope to see more of your productions. GOOD JOB! ^_^

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

AWESOME!

only one word can describe this movie. But because this word is so special, it hasn't been invented yet. So, let's just start off with this one. SWEEET!