Wall Lunch Wall Lunch

...

that was seriously some fucked up shit right there, i mean holy crap, where do you come up with some weird poem like that.. it almost made me puke.

Sky Raid (unfinished) Sky Raid (unfinished)

good ratings...

i thought it was pretty good start off to whatever you can come up with next. try to make it attack some cities or something and include some screaming people running and stuff with destruction everywhere and some cool deep bass background music.

i thought the animation was superb, but the sound effects were kickass... too short for me tho, just go ahead and add on some stuff and re submit, and ill give you a 4 anyday :)

Rebecca Rebecca

kwazy

crazy, that was really funny, except that guy, feeling that other guy, then the kid... o god! Hilarious tho keep up the good work ^.^

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Excellent work Guys wo0t!

yea that was such a fun game. That was excellent. The fighting was fun, and all that, i guess you could add some more travelling instead of just two rooms, but what the hell, awesome stuff.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

this is the shit lol

awesome game guys, it truly was fun to play through, cant wait to more makes or anything like that lol :D

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

There's always a first time...

Hmmm. I've never voted purely ten on anything before since I joined Newgrounds. But apparently, when I found this game, I thought it would be pretty gay. I played it once, but didn't get a date, so I was angry. But I played it again, and well, it rocked. The cheats are awesome (I found all of them) and the sheer quality of this game, is just supreme. Good job!

Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time

SAWEEET!

nice guy, truly excellent, that was some nice background ambience going on there. I really enjoyed listening to it like 500 times. lol keep up the good work bro.

Blue Sky Blue Sky

I've heard it before somewhere else.

This is really some nice techno. Only problem is I've heard another one with almost the same beat. At first I thought I had downloaded that one again. I forget what song it sounds like but there is one. Other than that, this one truly is better than the other look alike. I honestly have to say... GOOD JOB!